Increase your Collective skill set with live trainingMeet us in-person or online for training that can help you improve your site, implement more quickly, or increase user engagement.
This three-day course will get you up to speed whether you’re looking to clean up your current Collective site, launch a new one, or improve your understanding of Assets, the core Collective application that enables you to manage digital content.
Through a variety of hands-on activities, you will:
- Develop metadata and categories that reflect user needs and organizational requirements, then construct or edit your metadata types in the Collective
- Determine asset groups and roles that support your organization’s security needs
- Configure (or modify) permissions to control who has access to your assets and what they can do with them
- Create a plan for collecting your organization’s images, videos, and creative files and uploading them to the Collective
- Build upload profiles that help users enter appropriate metadata
- Customize or adapt help text throughout the site to improve your users’ experiences
- Brand your site using your organization’s logo, color palette, and graphics
This course is designed for admins and super users, but knowledge of the Collective or digital asset management is not required. You can choose what to work on depending on your needs and skill level. People with established sites or new, unpopulated sites are welcome to join. The only prerequisites are a working site and global admin privileges.
Since the course is held at our Madison, Wisconsin, office, it’s a great time to connect with your customer experience manager, onboarding coach, or other Widen staff who can help you meet your site goals.
December 5-7, 2017
Assets Essentials @ Summit
We’re offering a special version of Assets Essentials before the 2017 Widen Summit – at a special price! This two-day offering will take place the weekend of October 14-15 for $999. Take advantage of the early bird price of $799 if you register before August 31, 2017.
The course is condensed into two days but still covers the fundamentals of DAM (metadata, role and assets groups, governance, and more), gives you time to work in your site, and supports your administrative work by building relationships with other admins and Widen staff.
Cost: Early bird pricing $799, regular $999